Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jobless

So unemployment is rather boring. I’ve been doing the wife thing. You know the cooking and cleaning. I’ve cleaned some stuff over this weekend that I haven’t touched in awhile and that felt pretty good.

The thing that makes me ponder though is if I was still employed I would have had the last 3 days off and I probably wouldn’t have done much and I would have been stressed. It is easy for me to see now how stressed my job was making me and why my Master wanted me to quit my job. It was becoming more than my job, it was starting to take over my life.

I have my life back now and I am grateful for that. My Master wants me to spend the week picking up around the house and getting things done that we tend to put off because we were always working. We actually have an unexpected repair of the oven to contend with so that will be on my priority list this week.

It feels weird, not having a job to go to and trying to figure out what to do with my time. My Master is giving me guidance in this area which I appreciate. At this point my work future is up in the air. I hope I find a new job soon and I hope I do not have to settle on a crumby job.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment