Monday, June 27, 2011

Today

I called in ‘sick’ to my job that I am quitting because I was supposed to be on the phone talking to customers all day. My Master actually ordered the call in. I was pondering going in so that I will complete my two weeks’ notice without any problems. For me, going in was about doing the right thing even if my employer did not care to do the right thing.

My Master ordered me to be productive today and part of that production is standing down to give my mind time to rest. I think this was his way of saying I stressed myself out. So far today, I have slept in until about 10:30. I have also emptied the dishwasher and I did a load of laundry.


This afternoon I intend on planning dinner and applying for a few more jobs. I also want to get some more housework done but I think if I do too much I might get in trouble.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment