Friday, July 15, 2011

YAY!

I found a job today that is to scale with my old job and I start on Monday. I am super excited about going back to work and my Master is very pleased.

Master took me out to dinner tonight for surf and turf to celebrate. It was amazing. He is also allowing me to go shopping tomorrow for new clothes for my new job. This job is more business casual whereas the job I had before was more jeans and a t-shirt.

I am a little nervous about going back to work because it will be a change of routine. (My Master laughed when I told him this because I had only been off two weeks.) I know I will be fine and I am looking forward to this new adventure.

The job is doing basic accounting, which is more in line with my education. I think this will be a good opportunity to use my mind.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment