Sunday, July 10, 2011

One Week of Unemployment :(

So I am going on one week of being unemployed and I am going stir crazy. My Master is ordering me to clean out a lot of storage stuff that we haven’t used in a long time. I have five bags of trash sitting in the living room right now waiting to go out to the curb tomorrow evening. So I have been keeping busy but I still feel like I am doing nothing.

I think my feeling of doing nothing comes from not providing monetary support to my Master’s household. I do not feel like I am pulling my own weight. I know that what I am doing has value to my Master and that he wanted me to quit my job. But I still feel like I am doing nothing.

I have faith that I will find a new job soon and hopefully my Master will tell me what he wants me to go back to school for. I think the structure that a job gives me and additional schooling will go a long way to help me sense of service and meaning to my Master.

-emma

1 comment:

  1. it must be so frustrating for you,i hope you find another job.and the schooling.

    ReplyDelete