Saturday, October 1, 2011

Owned For 8 Years :)

Eight years ago today, my Master collared me as his slave. He placed a simple leather collar around my neck and I officially gave myself to him. This was the start of a very fulfilling and enlightening journey for me.

My enslavement to my Master has reached depths I thought were not possible and we have made it through some pretty low times and celebrated in some pretty nice times. I look forward to the future with my Master. I cannot fathom where this path will lead me in another 8 years. But I know one thing, I will still be owned by my Master.

-emma

2 comments:

  1. congratulations to Y/you B/both
    hugs
    saffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear emma,

    i have discovered your blog only today, and i can say i find it fascinating.

    First of all, congratulations to your Master and you for this longstanding - and outstanding! - relationship. 8 years are quite something. i have been owned for almost 10 years by my Wife, and i do know what this represents.

    i do hope that you can keep on like that for the next 8 years, as you say. On my side, i was unable to because my Wife wanted to stop that relationship. We are still happily married, but not in the lifestyle anymore. i really deplore it, but what can i do? But i don't give up, you never know...

    i sincerely wish you and your Master the best.

    o

    ReplyDelete