Wednesday, June 9, 2010

An Overview

I have been in a Master/slave relationship with Master Howard since 2003 and we have been married since 2003. This is my second Master/slave relationship. I have been in the lifestyle since 2001. The foundation of my relationship with my Master is service.

I am masochistic, but I would not describe my Master as sadistic. He does work hard to control my masochistic tendencies. I will talk more about that in future blogs.

I like to work out and I have a goal of running half a marathon by October of 2010. Only time will tell how that will play out.

I work outside the home full-time. I am not currently a house slave but I have been one in the past. Staying at home all day is just not my cup of tea. My blog posts maybe slightly sporadic depending on my work week and the demands my Master has of me.

I have no children of my own but my Master has children from past relationships. I would love to be a mother, but I am not able to have children. I do envy those who are able to have families. I would love to even have just one child to call me mom but I know that is not possible. I find it sad when people don't appear to be thankful for the children they do have and whine about how they want more children.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment