Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Woes

My Master has children from previous relationships and for those children we are grateful. I don’t have any children of my own and I can’t have children. To some degree I feel alone because I long to be a mother. It would mean the world to me just to have one little person to call me mom. To look at my Master and I as his or her parents, not just one of us but both of us.

None of my Master’s children are with us on this Father’s Day. They all have lives of their own which I understand. Two of my Master’s children are grown and very successful. He got to watch them grow up and see them prosper. I think it is amazing that he got the experience of being a father and he is a great father. I can tell just by how well his children turned out.

I did get my Master a card from the cats for Father’s Day and they got him some new clothes. I think by creating a family with my cats as the children, it fills a void of not having a family. So my son and daughters have four legs and will never walk or talk. They are still the children my Master and I have had. They are my family.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment