Sunday, June 13, 2010

Laundry Mat

One thing I dislike about service is to going to the laundry mat. Yes, my Master and I have a washer at home but we have pillow top bed pads that can’t be washed in the washing machine. So about once a month I get to brave the laundry mat and the always interesting characters that go there.

I tend to get strange looks because the only thing I am washing is bed pads, not my clothing. So it goes. This is about a two hour project and I can’t leave while I am washing the bed pads. A random person tried to steal one once when I turned my back, so I have to keep an eye on our items.

I hope that someday when we have to buy a new washer we can get a front loader that is large enough to hold the bed pads. So my charming visits to the laundry mat can be a memory.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment