Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Little Kitchen

Today is going well. I made a trip to our local discount warehouse to pick up a number of items for our home. My Master was out of chips and snack bars. We also needed to buy some meats and produce.

I have spent a fair amount of time this afternoon organizing my kitchen to fit everything. I would love to have a pantry someday. A pantry would make my heart melt. We actually have what we call kitchen overflow. We have a shelf unit for dishes and another separate storage unit for dry foods, like my Master’s snacks and cereals. Our dry paper goods, like paper towels and paper plates are kept in the garage.

My Master is busy replacing the light fixtures in the kitchen, since they shorted out. The fixtures were original to the house which was built in the 1980s so I think the fixtures had a good run. It is nice having a Master who is also handy around the house. I would probably have to take a class at the local technical school to learn how to change a fixture.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment