Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Positive

Things are looking up. My GI problems seem to be subsiding. I can still feel the hernia and I probably still need to go to the doctor. But the pain is subsiding and I am not having as much trouble eating. I am still mildly fatigued. I feel I am getting stronger as the days go on and I hope this positive trend continues.

I started to space out more time between breakfast and lunch and that seems to have helped with my food intake. The change in eating times did have an impact on my medication schedule, but overall it wasn’t a bad adjustment.

I hope to start working out more next week. I have kind of gotten out of the grove of that. Lately I have only had 30 minutes of scheduled walking a day and I know I need more time devoted to exercising. I am not sure what I want my routine to be yet or what my goal will be. I am going to talk with my Master to see what he thinks is best in that area. He has a tendency to set a high goal for me with working out then have a lower expectation (which he often opts not to tell me until later).

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment