Saturday, September 4, 2010

Photoshopping is not for me

I don’t like photoshopped pictures. I strongly feel that photoshopping makes a person ugly, speaks of their insecurities, and lakes realism. I don’t like the Barbie doll look that photoshopping does. I think misplaced hairs, blemishes, scars, bumps, and bruises are what make us human.

I don’t photoshop any of my images, if someone does not like my scars, my blemishes, and etc, then they are not really interested in knowing me. Each of my scars tell a story, why would I want to edit those out of my pictures? Why would I want to remove a blemish? I am human and I like people seeing the real me.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why people who take fetish pictures use photoshop to remove bumps and bruises. When I first became interested in BDSM having marks was cool. Now it is something people edit out of the picture. I don’t understand that. If I get a cool bruise from a spanking, canning, or flogging I want to show that off.

Most of the ‘fetish’ pictures are not any more interesting than a picture you would see in Playboy. That is not very BDSM that is vanilla. So I don’t know, maybe the BDSM community is seeing an influx of vanilla people that like to take dirty pictures of themselves and since they like to take dirty pictures that must make them either a submissive or a slave.

Anyways, I will continue to share my pictures that are photoshopped free because I have a commitment to being real.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment