Saturday, July 3, 2010

Social Overload

My socialization has been rather high for me lately. It seems like every day for the last month, I have had people see, people to meet, and places to go. This week I met my social maximum and hit what I refer to as social overload.

I spoke with my Master about it, which pushed me to get through the dinner party we had scheduled for Friday evening. He would cancel his friends coming over to help in the backyard on Saturday, so I could have a couple days to myself. I have even decided to turn my cell phone off.

On my first day away from everyone, I must say I am feeling relaxed and better. My Master said that I was starting to act outside my role as his slave, so he knew it was time to give me some solace.

I am severely introverted that is why I have trouble socializing and if I socialize too much it can put me at a point of near meltdown. The last time I took the Myers Briggs Personality Test I had severe introversion. On every question except for one that related to introversion and extroversion I was an introvert.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment