Friday, July 9, 2010

A Quote

A quote that made me wonder today is, “I am wired to be owned, but I am not wired to obey.”

All I could think is what? Are you serious? Part of being owned by someone is obeying. Obeying kind of goes with the job description. I read that quote to my Master and he had the “you’ve got to be kidding me” look on his face. He said that a slave who doesn’t at least put forth an effort to behave is clueless and is topping from the bottom.

I would have to agree. Being a slave is a lot of hard work, just as being a Master is a lot of hard work. If I started to push my Master every time he ordered me to do something or made up lame excuses. It would come to a point where he would say enough and release me.

My Master doesn’t like the disobeying for the sake of attention types, the ones that get a rise out of watching their Master get pist off. But my Master doesn’t play those sorts of attention games. He will shun and ignore. I consider those sorts of slaves wannabes, I think they watched the Secretary a few too many times. To the point where they think a fictional movie is like real life. In real life, when you start to purposely mess up. It is only a matter of time before ones bags are packed and sitting on the front porch.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment