Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What is beauty?

Someone sent me a message and asked me what I think beauty is.

Well, to be honest I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think true beauty comes from the inside. A pretty face, nice tits, or a nice ass does not make someone beautiful. Their character makes them beautiful. I have never looked at a picture of someone and thought that person is pretty or handsome. I listen to what they have to say, how they conduct themselves, and etc. Those things define beauty for me.

I think that as a 20 something woman there is pressure from society to be stick thin in order to be beautiful. My Master doesn’t subscribe to this. He believes in keeping me in a healthy weight range which means I will not be underweight for my height. Beauty comes from the inside, so my outward appearance should reflect health and part of health is being the correct weight for my height.

When I was looking for a Master, I didn’t care what he looked like. Physical appearance, cock size, and etc were not on the top of my priority list. Beauty came from the inside to me, so it was his character that mattered to me.

Someone could be the most handsome man in the world or the most physically appealing woman in the world, but if they have a bad spirit, if they insult people and are generally rude. They are not beautiful; they are ugly in every sense of the world.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment