Saturday, December 18, 2010

Why This Year Sucked

1. I found my step-child’s notebook which outlined her desire to kill me and her hatred/ lack of appreciation for everything I did for her. So we sent her to live with her mother.
2. I am having massive GI problems. I found a doctor and the medication that helped. Then they changed my medication and I am back to square one.
3. I have poly-cystic ovarian syndrome and my hormones are such that I could have a stroke at anytime.
4. Because of my polycystic ovarian syndrome and my Master’s low sperm count, having a baby is not a good possibility for us.
5. My nice back office job where I don’t talk to customer’s changed to one where I get to talk to customers.
6. I have to talk to customers on the phone at work without a headset. I have a spinal rotation, so the result is severe back pain and spasms. I really need a better job.
7. I found out my big sister really does hate my existence. We didn’t grow up together and we never had a relationship because she has hated me since the day I was born.
8. My Master forgot to put in PTO time for our agreed upon vacation week. I got to sit at home by myself for a week and do nothing. He is off next week for a whole week.
9. I have had no luck with vendors. I ask for product, I pay for a product, and then they don’t want to provide the product I asked and paid for. Then they hassle me about a refund. Really, if you can’t provide the service you were contracted to do then get over yourself and give me my money back.
10. Despite trying every remedy on the internet and suggestion of my vet to get my male cat to poop in the litter box. He still is content with thinking outside the box.

Granted, things could be worse but I really hope next year is better.

-emma

No comments:

Post a Comment